Skip to content
There are so many worthy causes that ask for your support, so why choose us?
- Our “safe-rooms” are in schools where children are, they don’t need to leave the school grounds to find us.
- Our masters-level counselors provide services in schools every day that school is in session.
- Exposure to violence, without timely intervention, has signiﬁcant and damaging long-term effects like increased risk of social isolation, school absenteeism, drug use, anxiety, juvenile delinquency, and suicide. These effects can be mitigated by having safe spaces like Margaret’s Place –named after Joe Torre’s mother.
- The Margaret’s Place Room is a dedicated safe room in schools where students can be in a comfortable space— a place where respect and conﬁdentiality are the rule.
Why choose us?
- With over 15 million children suffering the devastating consequences of violence in their homes each year, our services remain critical- and your gift will help us provide counseling, intervention, and prevention services for youth that have been impacted by violence.
Thank you for considering Safe At Home, and thank you for helping us to make a difference in the lives of children.